- Private Practitioner: using humanistic integrative counselling as well as CBT-E (enhanced CBT for eating disorders).
- Senior Clinical Associate Trainer for B-eat. If you would like to book Jess for training please go to http://www.b-eat.co.uk/for-professionals/training or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lead Peer Reviewer for Royal College of Psychiatry AIMS QED (adult inpatient eating disorder units), QED advisory group member and accreditation committee member.
- Co-Chair of Adult Eating Disorders Expert Clinical Reference Group for NHS England.
- Supervisor of an early intervention eating disorders project at Parkstone Grammar School (providing 1-1 support for students, early intervention service and teaching PSHE lessons).
- Kimmeridge Court Eating Disorder Service (Dorset Healthcare University Foundation Trust)
*Assisting with multi family therapy at the Young People’s Eating Disorder Service (YPEDs)
*Facilitating Inpatient Groups (Recovering Group and Health Awareness Group)
*Providing 1-1 Motivational Support
- Higher Education Lecturer in eating disorders, mental health issues and the interface between the NHS and charity sector at Bournemouth University.