- Associate Trainer for B-eat. If you would like to book Jess for training please go to http://www.b-eat.co.uk/for-professionals/training or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peer Reviewer for Royal College of Psychiatry AIMS QED (Adult Inpatient Eating Disorder Units)
- Young People’s Eating Disorder Service
- Kimmeridge Court Eating Disorder Service (Dorset Healthcare University Foundation Trust)
- Facilitating Inpatient Groups (Recovering Group and Health Awareness Group)
- Providing 1-1 Motivational Support
- Assisting with Multi Family Therapy
Higher Education Lecturer
- Lecturing in Eating Disorders, Mental Health Issues and the interface between the NHS and Charity Sector at Bournemouth University.
Eating Disorders Practitioner
- Parkstone Grammar School (providing 1-1 support for students, early intervention service and teaching PSHE lessons)
- Providing 1-1 support for individuals suffering with a range of eating issues and their carers.